Porta-Grazer™ -Natural Grazing Slow Feeder / Soaker
Second Only To Nature
Approved, Owned and Sold by Veterinarians!
See for yourself why stabled horses prefer Porta-Grazer™ over other feeding methods
Cut-away video showing how Porta-Grazer™ works with all types of hay.
Watch the video to learn how the Porta-Grazer™ can benefit you and your horse!
The Patented Locking System Keeps the Pan Secured in the Feeder Even When Rolled Around.
Porta-Grazer™ comes with several options to choose from whether you need a mini or an XL.
Automatic Soaker / Rinser now available!
It is now even easier to soak or rinse your hay! Automatically turns water off when full.
Drain Plug makes draining quick and easy!
Traveling is easy!
- With the Porta-Grazer™ Traveler there is no more wasted hay whether at home or on the go!
- Your horse stays on the same feed routine, which reduces stress and the chance of colic while traveling
- Place the hay or pellets in the Porta-Grazer™ put the lid on and off you go.
- Once you arrive, the lid is a water trough holding approx 9 gallons of water.
- Self contained feeding/water system helps protects your horse against other horses illness.
Porta-Grazer™ on RFDTV -The Horse Show with Rick Lamb
Many Digestive Ailments
- Sand Colic
- Impaction Colic
- Insulin Resistance
- Bad Stall Habits, such as chewing wood, kicking walls, cribbing, weaving and more
- Conformation- Back, Hock, Neck issues
No More Messy Hay Nets!!
Hay nets are wasteful, and even if your horse does eat the hay that lands on the ground, he is ingesting the dirt, sand, parasites etc … Not good at all!
Porta-Grazer™ was the feature of WHOA Podcast with John Harrer You can click the link to hear it WHOA PodCast
You can make payments by using the PayPal Bill Me Later option at check out.